ezMediArt Forums

Help & Support. Discussions.
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:34 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Sales monitor
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:16 am 
Site Admin

DPmusic wrote:
Cool, guys. Happy for you. I hope my sales will increase. Now i have 3 only.

Just like BestProAction said, promote your portfolio in social media, anywhere you can. ezMediArt can't advertise each of the contributers personally, but the entire marketplace and it spends money for that. So you need still do something on your end for yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:18 am 

Cool, guys. Happy for you. I hope my sales will increase. Now i have 3 only.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:05 am 

I don't sell music neither. My products are video footage, the templates, and photos. To succeed in sales you need to promote your portfolio in social media, anywhere you can. That's what I do. Check out my portfolio http://ezmediart.com/users/7437.html
As you can see at this moment I have 617 downloads. About a hundred of them are free stuff, but the rest 500 are real sales. I also have my files on pond5, but my prices there are higher because the commission is lower. Cheers!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:39 am 

DPmusic wrote:
Hi Friends!
I am an artist here since almost month ago and got 1 sale. It is pretty impressive commission here and i am happy with that. So how about you guys? How many sales do you have per month or per week here and which amount of tracks do you have in your portfolio?
Merry Christmas all of us!
Cheers!

Hi! I'm not a musician. I sell photos at ezMediArt. Obviously this marketplace is very new and needs some time to grow up. But I have to tell you that it's getting much better since I signed up in 2014 when it just started. I had no sales in 2014, actually I didn't even expect them at that time. In 2015 I got 120 sales, which is pretty good for the stock media that is still growing. Congrats with your first sale and good luck!

Post subject: Sales monitor
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:18 am 

Hi Friends!
I am an artist here since almost month ago and got 1 sale. It is pretty impressive commission here and i am happy with that. So how about you guys? How many sales do you have per month or per week here and which amount of tracks do you have in your portfolio?
Merry Christmas all of us!
Cheers!